JC Decaux have formed a partnership with Sky News who will be providing content for their Primetime roadside digital billboard screens. The live feed features headlines plus sport, weather, business & entertainment news.
Please select the link below to download the full press release.
Moto Media have recently installed a large, permanent, 18sqm projection screen targeting all pedestrian traffic entering the NEC Arena from Birmingham International rail station.
Plans have been approved to install 100 recycling points onto the streets of the City of London which will include 2 portrait LCD screens on each unit. There is very little outdoor advertising in the City area with content sponsorship rather than spot advertising being offered on these units
Installation is planned for Q3 2009 and there are three packages on offer:
1. Project sponsor: naming rights, branding of the units & on-screen sponsorship
2. Financial content sponsor: this strand will dominate the screen airtime
3. Channel sponsors: single brands to sponsor separate content strands on screen covering a variety of topics
The media owner Renew is intending to selll these packages on a a sealed bid basis
Portrait HD screens at Westfield London and the first of CBS’ enormous interior digital spectaculars
There is also a dedicated Westfield London page on our screengallery website
Lastminute tactical activity was booked for Cadbury’s Creme Egg Twisted on JC Decaux’s ‘PrimeTime’ digital billboards with the campaign running for just 2 days
Hyperspace have produced a free interactive application that helps advertisers and agencies get the most from the creative opportunity that digital out-of-home screens present.
The Digital Creative Optimisation Guide (COG) includes :
– inspirational & inappropriate creative
– eye tracking videos
– creative that taps into the flexibility of the medium
– using collateral from other media
– getting over the lack of sound
– interactive options and more
If you are an agency or advertiser & would like to receive a copy of this guide please send an email with the word COG in the title to :